Guidelines for Scientific Paper
- The participants willing to present at the scientific sessions must be registered for the conference.
- Paper submissions will be considered under Competitive category.
- Title of the paper should be typed in BOLD, name of authors and co-authors, followed by the abstract. (MS –WORD) (word limit 250 words.)
Kindly check for plagiarism & authenticity
- Scientific presentation: Powerpoint presentations only in. PPTX format. (WINDOWS - MS OFFICE, windows 2010 onwards ONLY, Windows XP format not encouraged).
- The presentation time is of 8 minutes and 2 minutes for discussion.
- Evaluation will be done on the basis of the complexity and clarity of presentation of research findings, records or the treatment plan.
- During presentation , Do not mention name of author/co-author or college in the slide . A unique paper ID will be given that has to be mentioned on first slide before presentation.
- Last date for abstract submission is 15 November 2019
- All abstract should be uploaded online on the website http://47ksdc.com/.
- Approval of abstracts and time of presentation, decided by the scientific committee will be final. Change in schedule of presentation will not be encouraged.
All abstract submitted by Post Graduate students / Under graduate/ House Surgeons MUST be authorized by the HOD/Principal of the institution.
The scientific presentation should not have been presented at any other conference.
- The poster should be a single / multiple presentation slides (maximum 5)
- Presentation slides (LANDSCAPE) should be set to this size, which is a 16:9 ratio at 1080 p resolution (1920x1080 pixels).
- Minimum Font size suggested is 20-24 (for references 16 size).
- The size of the slide can be edited by selecting “design” from main edit menu, and select “page set up” and select slide sized for “on-screen show (16:9)”. Also keep orientation - Landscape
- NO video clips or animations to be incorporated.
- Do not mention name of author/co-author or college in the slide. A unique poster ID will be given that has to be mentioned.
- Time for poster presentation is 5 minutes + 2 minutes
- Last date for abstract submission is 31st October 2019.
- All abstract should be uploaded in the abstract submission on the website http://47ksdc.com/
- Approval of abstracts and time of presentation, decided by the scientific committee will be final. Change in schedule of presentation will not be encouraged